My Learnings: Start Up, Management, Venture Capital, Work Life

Here is what a first time entrepreneur experiences in building a start-up and life... mistakes,learning and growth

Monday, January 02, 2006

Here are my new year resolutions:

1. Organise my early hours of the day. Get Up Early; Exercise and Meditate more regularly.
2. 'Live in the moment'. More conscious and aware. I'll explore the joy of being 'Present', I gain it at times and then lose it. Practise More.
3. I'm filled with gratitude for these indescribable feelings of becoming a father soon. So I am going to Priortise and contribute more at Home. Will work to be give my best to the child.

4. Take Carwale.com to more stable phase. Get Angel Funding by March 30. And execute the first phase aggressively.
5. Work to ensure at least 100 people saying, that they enjoyed car trading with carwale.com.
6. Think, Think, Think.. how people can buy and sell car on their mobile. And then make this happen in 2006.
7. Reward the team who supported us in making this company. Work to see that they like being in 'carwale.com'
8. Go on a holiday trip With Priya and Baby... and forget rest of the world.
9. Spend 7 days at a stretch at Dhar.

And I'm yet to decide my tenth resolution.
10.

If you happen to read this, and have any contribution, suggestion, support.. you are most welcome.

A very fulfilling, funfilled, peaceful and successful 2006 to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home